iLinc vs GoToMeetingTHIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
iLinc is an easy to use web conferencing application. It has good video quality and real-time screen sharing. It is loaded with video & audio conferencing features and is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
iLinc offers good video conferencing features along-with participation meters and private chat features.
It doesn’t offer a unified communications approach. Also, the absence of mobile capabilities hurts this service.
– Easy Usability
– Meeting support upto 25 users
– Good quality audio and video support
– Public and Private Chat enabled
– Whiteboard and annotation tools
– Lacks a dedicated communication network
– No native mobile applications for Android, iOS or BlackBerry
In a nutshell, iLinc provides a nice interface and has good features required for online conferences. However, its licensing & pricing options are confusing and expensive as compared to other online meeting applications like GoToMeeting.
GoToMeeting has very strong features backed up by instant technical support. It allows organizer to present and collaborate with up to 25 people. This readily helps in streamlining the work and increasing productivity. Users can instantly take part in any meeting from their laptops, Android devices or iPhone/iPad.
Its dedicated application sharing allows users to share specific applications, an ideal situation for product demonstrations.
Also, its high definition video conferencing feels like meeting in person.
– Its quality and cost-effectiveness makes it an ideal conferencing suite
– Usability: Best reliability along-with fastest performance. Supports both PC and Mac
– Audio and video performances were real good with absolutely no disruptions.
– Presentation features: Great presentation features especially when on Windows machines.
– Collaboration features: Users can easily collaborate on documents, presentations etc. It’s again our top pick in this category. Attendees can easily pass control to others.
– Mobile features: Attend meeting from any mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, or Android device. GoToMeeting would be releasing more features in future.
Compare Online Meeting Software
|Online Meeting Service||iLinc||GoToMeeting|
|Pricing||$39/month||$49/month First Month Free|
|Call Quality and Features|
|Video Quality and Features|
|Free Trial||Free version available||30 Days Free|
|Standard Meeting Capacity||25 attendees||25 attendees|
|iLinc Review||GoToMeeting Review|
iLinc has emerged as good conferencing tool for online meetings. However, GoToMeeting is recommended for true business conferences.