Join.me vs GoToMeeting
Join.me is a simple web meeting and desktop sharing application. It has good usability along-with some great features.
This software is very easy to use with no troubleshooting manuals or FAQ manuals required. It provides a share-able link that allows users to participate in a meeting. It is flash-based, so it removes the need for installing software.
– Excellent usability
– Good audio and decent video support
– Public and Private Chat enabled
– Lacks sufficient application security
– No meeting recording feature
– Good technical support
In a nutshell, Join.me is a quick and fast tool for organizing basic meetings.
GoToMeeting is most popular in web conferencing applications. It has best reliability and fastest performance. Its support for up to 25 people in a meeting makes it one of the commendable online tools. It is supported by all mobile devices i.e. laptop, Android, iPhone/iPad etc.
Its intuitive user-interface makes it extremely easy to use. Also provides dedicated application sharing that allows presenters to share a specific application rather than whole desktop. Its support for multiple monitors is also praiseworthy.
– Usability: It is the strongest contender in this area. Has ultimate user-interface
– Audio and video performances are best-in-class
– Presentation features: Has most superior quality presentation features especially on Windows based system.
– Collaboration features: It is a top pick in this category.
– Mobile features: Users can get into meetings from any iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
Compare Online Meeting Software
|Online Meeting Service||Join.me||GoToMeeting|
|Pricing||$19/month||$49/month First Month Free|
|Call Quality and Features|
|Video Quality and Features|
|Free Trial||14 Days||30 Days Free|
|Standard Meeting Capacity||100 attendees||25 attendees|
|Join.me Review||GoToMeeting Review|
Join.me is a good tool for online meetings. However, for professional conferences, GoToMeeting is the best choice.