MeetingBurner vs GoToMeetingLast Updated on
Meeting Burner is a lightweight online conferencing application. It is web-based and works on both Mac and PC.
The user-interface is simple and easy to use. Owing to its easy navigation, the effort required to setup and run the application is minimal. There are absolutely no difficult nomenclatures for users to deal with.
– Easy usability
– Meeting support up to 1000 users
– Choppy audio and video support
– Public and Private Chat enabled
– Limited technical support
In a nutshell, Meeting Burner is a good place to hold online meetings. Its features are good and competitive as other online meeting applications.
GoToMeeting is the most popular application in this category. Allowing up to 25 people into a meeting it boosts individual’s output. Users can use any portable device like laptop, Android device or iPhone/iPad to join meetings in no time.
Also, it provides HDFaces that makes meetings as if in person.
– High quality and great cost-effectiveness
– Usability: Has one of the best reliability along-with firm execution. Supports both PC and Mac
– Audio and video performances were perfect
– Presentation features: Smashing presentation features especially on Windows OS.
– Collaboration features: Had one of the easiest collaboration features. Users can easily grant control to others.
– Mobile features: Users can attend meeting from any mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
Compare Online Meeting Software
|Online Meeting Service||Meeting Burner||GoToMeeting|
– Free Plan
|$49/month, First Month Free|
|Call Quality and Features|
|Video Quality and Features|
|Mobile Clients||iOS, Android|
|Free Trial||<img class="alignleft size-full wp-image-2354" title="check" src="https://www.onlinemeetingreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/check10 simvastatin generic.png” alt=”” width=”16″ height=”16″ />14 Days||30 Days Free|
|Standard Meeting Capacity||50 attendees||25 attendees|
|Meeting Burner Review||GoToMeeting Review|
Meeting Burner can become a viable conferencing tool for online meetings. However, GoToMeeting is recommended for true business conferences.
George is seasoned tester, having fair knowledge of development tools and technologies. He started off as a customer to one of the online meeting softwares but couldn’t last the chinks in the armor. He has now gathered some good 8 years of experience in auditing and testing online meeting and other softwares. He loves connecting and networking in his leisure time.