Microsoft Lync vs GoToMeetingLast Updated on
‘Lync Online’ is meeting service from Microsoft. It is a decent online tool for those who are thoroughly attached to using Microsoft products.
It has a good meeting support for up to 250 attendees. It has also shown dependable audio and video support too.
Although from Microsoft’s stable, it is better suited to where everyone operates on similar hardware and software.
– Good improvements in user-interface
– Good audio and video support
– Public and Private Chat enabled
– Easy presentation features
– Excellent technical support
It can be said that Microsoft Lync is best option for people used to Microsoft’s ecosystem.
GoToMeeting is one of the most well-known web conference tools. Its intuitive features allow to setup and implement an online meeting within minutes.
It provides good speed and true reliability for all online meeting sessions. It is a bug-free application and uses high-level security encryption along-with confidentiality for online conferences.
It provides great customer support via both online and toll number. It becomes a number 1 pick in online conferences and meeting solutions.
– Usability: Simple interface with 1-click meeting setup
– Audio and video performances were rock-solid
– Presentation features: Has crème de la crème features particularly on systems having Windows installed.
– Collaboration features: Has one of the most dominating features than others in similar category.
– Mobile features: Users can easily connect to meetings from portable devices like iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
Compare Online Meeting Software
|Online Meeting Service||Microsoft Lync||GoToMeeting|
|Pricing||$24/month||$49/month First Month Free|
|Call Quality and Features|
|Video Quality and Features|
|Free Trial||30 Days||30 Days Free|
|Standard Meeting Capacity||250 attendees||25 attendees|
|Microsoft Lync Review||GoToMeeting Review|
Microsoft Lync is a real good option for those who are used to Microsoft’s products. Herein, GoToMeeting is best choice for online business conferences.
George is seasoned tester, having fair knowledge of development tools and technologies. He started off as a customer to one of the online meeting softwares but couldn’t last the chinks in the armor. He has now gathered some good 8 years of experience in auditing and testing online meeting and other softwares. He loves connecting and networking in his leisure time.