Infinite Conferencing ReviewLast Updated on
Infinite Conferencing ranks well in our rating. Allows upto 1,000 participants, full duplex support so that everyone easily hear each other during meetings, full video conferencing support, and easy one click meeting invitations. Also instantly invites participant to online meeting by quick email-link.
– Can accommodate up to 1,000 participants in one web conferencing session via a quick email-link.
– It provides full audio duplex support that result in less broken conversations.
– Unique URLs for each of your meetings ensure that only invited people are able to access the web conferencing. Also, all files and chat messages exchanged during meeting are encrypted using 128-bit AES encryption.
– Also offers remote IT support for rectifying any problem during a conference.
– It is simple to use for both hosts and participants.
– Currently does not have the ability to embed videos. For that we recommend GoToMeeting.
– Also, its pricing is complex.
Infinite Conferencing Online Ratings
What We Like About Infinite Conferencing
– One click publishing of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel files
– Ease in passing control during meeting
– Provides details of participants in meeting along with total meeting time. This helps in budgeting future online meetings.
What We Don’t Like About Infinite Conferencing
– Can’t embed videos at this point of time
Infinite Conferencing Features
– Per Minute Based Plan ($0.06 per minute per connection)
– Flat Rate Plans
– Pay As You Go
|Free Trial||Yes – 30 Days|
|Meeting capacity||1000 attendees|
Before committing to an online meeting service, make sure you read the reviews for our top picks. You can also compare our top picks side by side. It’s worth noting, that most of the vendors we review on this site offer free trials.
Infinite Conferencing Review Details