Yugma ReviewLast Updated on
Yugma Review Summary:
Yugma can be described as a web conferencing service that has evolved within recent years. It has become both a progressive and an innovative force in this conferencing industry. The software provides more flexibility in meeting options and it is also available through Skype integration and customization. The audiences that participate in these conferencing can collaborate real time via whiteboard sessions. To ensure the meeting is completely secure from data corruption and hackers are provided with 128-bit encryption. User polling capability is also a great featured option.
– Free Teleconferencing.
– Skype Integration
– Shared File Space
– Meeting Recording, Playback and Webcast Features
– Web Cam and true Video functionality are limited unlike GoToMeeting
Yugma Online Ratings:
What We Like About Yugma:
– It’s an ideal solution for hosting tutoring sessions and study groups, training sessions, online customer support and various other sessions. The software allows collaboration with up to 25 participants.
– Offers multiple platforms for users, this means the users of Mac, Windows and Linux can share desktops, mouse, keyboards and other kinds of advanced tools.
– Reduces pre-meeting set-up requirements because contact list can be accessed immediately. Which means, users do not have arrive early in order to complete pre set up requirement procedures and guidelines.
– Provides enough functionality for users to simulate a physical in-house meeting.
– The basic prescription is free to all users.
What We Don’t Like About Yugma:
– A monthly subscription is required for advanced features monthly.
– Sessions that include over ten are not free sessions.
– The support for the free version of Yugma is limited whereas GoToMeeting provides full features trial version.
– In order to participate in free sessions, all of the participants must register before they are eligible to attend.
Varies by number of users
– 2 users/$24.95 per year
|Meeting Capacity:||25 attendees.|
|Desktop Sharing:||Yes, desktop can be shared with users on multiple platforms.|
|VOIP:||Yes (accounts accessed utilized through Yugma’s program)|
|Control Granting:||Yes, users can be granted control during the meeting.|
|Annotation Tools:||Yes. White boarding features are available.|
Yugma Review Summary:
Yugma is a name that means “unified collaboration”, It can be described as an excellent way to seamlessly collaborate with people from remote locations in the United States. This software product was developed by a private company, which is based in Minnesota. With this free service, users can collaborate with others instantly over the Internet. By using any available software application, they can share their ideas and content with others that attend. One of the biggest advantages of Yugma to other conferencing software is the capability for others to use it on Linux, Window and Mac. The features included in the software is simple and easy to navigate. Also, if technical assistance is required, telephone and emails contacts are provided.
Before committing to an online meeting service, make sure you read the reviews for our top picks. You can also compare our top picks side by side. It’s worth noting, that most of the vendors we review on this site offer free trials.
Yugma Review Details